X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Settings-workspace theme non-responding

Hello Folks:
    I have kubuntu 16.04 fully updated on my both desktop and laptop boxes. They both are working and performing well ever since i clean installed them when they came out. However it just happened that I needed to do some settings and fired up the "system settings", here i noted that under "Appearance" the "workspace theme" is non-responsive. I tried the same on my laptop, and got the exact reaction.
    Anybody else experiencing such? Any ideas as to what might be wrong?
    Thank you!
    Edit- i have plasma 5.8.5

At hear, on my 16.04.1 installation, an Oracle VirtualBox VM, fully dist-upgraded every time I launch it, System Settings > Workspace Theme works just fine. Plasma version 5.8.5 also. Are there any other elements in System Settings that aren't working for you?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      A Are there any other elements in System Settings that aren't working for you?
      If I start off with "Workspace Theme", it lucks up all the others and non is responsive. I can still close the window though. But if I start with any other, they are responsive and work OK.

Comment

Working...
      X