This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok not playing music streamed from Ampache

Up until this evening, everything worked as advertised. I had 15.10 installed with Amarok 2.8.0 installed. It was streaming from ampache just fine. I developed some corruption issues on the main drive so I did a fresh install of Kubuntu.

So after install I went into amarok, enabled the ampache plugin, added the server info, and it displays the music as usual. I add the music to the play list and it won't play.

I ran amarok --debug and here is the output when I attempt playing music from ampache:

amarok: [EngineController] URL: KUrl("https://www.mydomain.net:443/ampache/play/index.php?ssid=balbalbla&type=song&oid=2071&uid=4& player=api&name=Mandalay%20-%20This%20Life.mp3") "https://www.mydomain.net:443/ampache/play/index.php?ssid=blablabla&type=song&oid=2071&uid=4& player=api&name=Mandalay%20-%20This%20Life.mp3"
    amarok: [EngineController] Offset: 0
    amarok: END__: void EngineController:layUrl(const KUrl&, uint, bool) [Took: 0.004s]
    amarok: END__: void EngineController:lay(Meta::TrackPtr, uint, bool) [Took: 0.005s]
    amarok: END__: void Playlist::Actions:lay(quint64, bool) [Took: 0.005s]
    amarok: END__: void Playlist::Actions:lay(const QModelIndex&) [Took: 0.005s]
    amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::trackActivated(const QModelIndex&) [Took: 0.005s]
    amarok: [EngineController] slotTrackLengthChanged( -1 )
    amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*)
    amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s]
    amarok: MPRIS2: Queueing up a PropertiesChanged signal
    amarok: [EngineController] slotStateChanged from Phonon::LoadingState to Phonon::StoppedState

So from my limited understanding of the above output, Phonon isn't loading.

Otherwise, Amarok plays normally. It'll play local music files just fine. It streams radio from other sources...

Running Amarok 2.8.0, Kubuntu 15.10.

The same is true with mp3 and ogg. Not sure what to do from here.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Jan 17, 2016, 11:33 PM.

I guess this is too difficult. I'll take this up with the good folks at kde.

Comment

Working...
    X