Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This made my KDE panel show up at once. , I never use Bluetooth anyway, I use KDE Contact to have a interface with my phone.

Code:
    $ sudo systemctl disable bluetooth.service
    But how do I turn it on again?
    sigpic
    Pider
    Kubuntu 16.10
    Multicom Talisa

Comment

Originally posted by NoWorries View Post
      I also have an auxiliary monitor which does not initialize correctly. It has a black auxiliary screen which I can move applications to and from, but right mouse click provides nothing, including no "Desktop Settings".
      I have this on my 2nd monitor too. Black screen, I can move windows into it, but no right click for settings etc.
      Disabling Bluetooth seems to have fixed it.
      Last edited by devnulljp; Nov 02, 2015, 03:28 PM.
      Dont pretend you havent noticed my cardboard box, Julia, because I know you have!

Comment

Originally posted by devnulljp View Post
        I have this on my 2nd monitor too. Black screen, I can move windows into it, but no right click for settings etc.
        Disabling Bluetooth seems to have fixed it.
        The first thing I did was to disable Bluetooth and then tested the boot time which was unchanged. I then started with an empty session and that decreased the boot time but gave the black auxiliary monitor. So a disabled Bluetooth did not solve the problem on my system.

Comment

It seems to assume that the machine has Bluetooth hardware, and if not it hangs until it times out. It makes no difference if Bluetooth is disabled. I fixed it by plugging in a USB Bluetooth dongle that was lying about (£1 from Poundland).

Comment

Working...
          X