X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't rate my pictures in Gwenview

hello everyone,
    I've just migrated to Kubuntu 15.04. It was a pleasant experience except that I can't find a way to tag and rate my pictures anymore. Rating (with the stars) is the most important for me.
    My previous ratings are still there as they are displayed in Dolphin, but there is simply nothing in Gwenview regarding ratings... The information panel on the left is nearly empty.

I tried upgrading with the backports PPA but still no ratings.

Any idea ? I might downgrade just because of this :/

I understand it's because Gwenview, as also Dolphin, are in the final stages of moving to Qt5 etc. Gwenview is actually a lot better than it was a couple of weeks ago so perhaps give it a few more days?

Comment

I understand it's because Gwenview, as also Dolphin, are in the final stages of moving to Qt5 etc. Gwenview is actually a lot better than it was a couple of weeks ago so perhaps give it a few more days?
      Do you think they'll fix the portrait/ladscape picture orientation problem when they finally move to Qt5?

Comment

I am sure they will fix it, Gwenview has over the past years become a core component of KDE.

Comment

Working...
        X