X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable lock screen

Hello.

I upgraded to 15.04 yesterday and now after X inactivity time, the screen locks and I need to type my password to unlock it. I want to disable it, but I don't find how to do it. Anyone knows? Thank you!

System Settings > Desktop Behavior > Screen Locking

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I am in the Screen Locking dialog, but I don't see a way to disable it, and it seems like the maximum value for "Lock screen after" is 99 min? The only option is "Lock screen on resume" and I'm assuming that is "resume from suspend", not just coming back to my computer after a while.

Any thoughts?

David

Comment

Originally posted by daviddoria View Post
          I am in the Screen Locking dialog, but I don't see a way to disable it, and it seems like the maximum value for "Lock screen after" is 99 min?
          It's a little unintuitive. Don't go for the maximum value; go for the minimum. Go to "Lock screen after" and keep clicking the down arrow until you get to the first setting, which is "Never".

Comment

Worked like a charm, thanks!

Comment

I have Plasma 5.3 installed, I have no option to scroll down to never, 1 minute is the least amount of time I can set
              Linux User #454271

Comment

I have a checkbox next to "Lock screen automatically after" in 5.3 to turn it off completely.

Comment

Working...
                X