This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF page not completely printed

I have a pdf document where the last line is shown on screen but does not print.
    Have seen a number of related posts but none that help me.
    The printer is HP Deskjet F2400 series and the driver id Current - HP Deskjet f2400 Series, hpcups 3.14.3
    I've tried to setting the margins to zero under Printer>Properties but still lose the bottom line.
    Any help would be appreciated

Same here, HP 2050 J510. A real problem when printing forms (like tax forms). I hope you get some (helpful) responses to your question.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Some printers have a printable area that is smaller than the full page. It looks like your printer has some "borderless" settings designed to work with photo paper that you might be able to use to trick the printer into printing outside the boundaries. Take a look at the documentation at http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01855375.pdf.

Comment

if your printer has another driver try it. we had a printer here that refused to print only some things until I swapped its driver from the postscript version to the foomatic version
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Thanks for the two ideas. Am seeing what HP printer management sofware there is. At the moment I have only one driver.
          If I get sucess then I'll post the result here

Comment

Working...
          X