Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to force Kopete to NOT use kdewallet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iX
    replied
    Originally posted by life0riley View Post
    Have you tried giving it a blank password? That did the trick for me and it no longer hassles me.
    THAT is fu?king smart!

    THANX!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • life0riley
    replied
    Have you tried giving it a blank password? That did the trick for me and it no longer hassles me.

    Leave a comment:


  • iX
    started a topic How to force Kopete to NOT use kdewallet?

    How to force Kopete to NOT use kdewallet?

    Hi!

    I would like to have Kopete autostart & autologin to ICQ, but it is always opening kdewallet for ICQ password even if this is also stored in Kopete's settings (unencrypted, but I dont care about this).
    Always when I login to kubuntu, kdewallet asks for password and Kopete not logged in, waiting for it. ANNOING!
    I donw want to disable kdewallet, I use it for others.
    Any solution?

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X