X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camicri Cube; Problem Getting Packages to Install

Greetings everyone.

I was running Camicri Cube to get some packages install on my Kubuntu 14.04 (reason why). I've got it put in my Linux and got one working for my Windows. Able to get my project set with all the packages in them. As soon as I go on Kubuntu, run the program, and click "install packages with complete dependencies" a message pops up saying that it can't find the terminal. I've also tried to open the manager with the terminal and see if that resolves it, no luck.

I also have the copy of the code lines from the terminal that I ran it in.
    Don't know if it would be of use. Though here's a bit from the very end that caught my eye.

Code:
    (cube:5706): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
    Copying Status File...[Cube] OK

I am wonder if anyone can lead me as to what I might have done wrong or how to solve this.
    Also is Camicri Cube even compatible with Kubuntu? Even though is was made to work with Ubuntu and that Kubuntu being a direct cousin of it,so to say.
    I thought that it would still work with it. Maybe not sure.

Looks like a bug.
    Just a question: How could you be running Camicri Cube to install other packages if you haven't completed the installation of CC itself?

I don't know anything about Camicri Cube but I do know that if Muon doesn't work for you my suggestion would be to purge Camicri Cube, if it shows up in Muon as being installed, and install Synaptic.
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Jun 08, 2014, 06:20 AM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
    X