This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korganizer: Howto export everything into another Korganizer

I tried copying ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics to export Korganizer setup and data on ubuntu 10.04 to my new kubuntu 14.04 machine and it didn't work, so how do you do it? This was said to work in an earlier forum post. I'd like to completely replicate the korganizer setup and data from my old machine (soon to be retired) to my new one. Somehow I think this should be simple. Of course there could be major differences between KO 10.03 and 14.04 so this won't work. If this is the case what do I do? I tried exporting and importing each calendar (in both .ics * .vcs format) but this seemed to have problems, eg it didn't retain the colours I'd originally selected.

I've never used KOrganiser but noticed that clicking on the .ics file brings up the option to insert an existing agenda.
    Looking in the menu I found the same (import option for .ics) so that's the way I'd try to get the old one merged with the new version.

I also found that changing and saving the settings like the colour did not affect the .ics file so there must be another file for configuration.
    Last edited by Teunis; Aug 31, 2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X