This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics Corruption Nvidia Card

Hello, I am running with an nvidia card and 358 drivers. Bearing in mind i have also tried the other variations of the nvidia driver (355, 352, 304, 340 etc) I am getting this random graphics corruption when opening some games full screen. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt.

Any help appreciated
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bladeforce View Post
    Hello, I am running with an nvidia card and 358 drivers. Bearing in mind i have also tried the other variations of the nvidia driver (355, 352, 304, 340 etc) I am getting this random graphics corruption when opening some games full screen. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt.

Any help appreciated
    Info on which games make it go crazy and which don't would help

Comment

To be very specific emulators. It's not like it's specific to one emulator. It has also happened in Wine too. They all work fine in windowed mode but as soon as i go full screen i get this randomly

Comment

Just as a heads up to anyone i sorted this by selecting the compositing type to the opengl 2.0 renderer under system settings>desktop effects>advanced
        Selecting opengl3.1 caused the corruption in the odd emulator. Why opengl3.1 caused the corruption is beyond me but it works
        Last edited by Bladeforce; Dec 31, 2015, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X