X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant resize open folder Window

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.13.0 and have noticed I cant resize any open folders.
    I use dolphin to open a location but most of the windows doesnt change the cursor when i place it over the edges to resize.
    The title bar is ok when it will change to a resize cursor but the rest of the open window just stays with the default cursor

Snapshot 1 shows my mouse in the location to resize the folder to the right but no can do.
    Snapshot 2 shows the mouse change fine when over the title bar area, anything below the red line i have put on and the cursor does not change for resizing

Any clues?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Check System Settings > Window Behavior > Window Behavior and Window Rules for settings.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hi, I cant see anything in those options that would prevent me from resizing my folders unfortunately

Comment

Try changing your Desktop Theme. System Settings > Workspace Appearance > Desktop Theme. I use Oxygen. This will tell us if it is the theme you are currently using that is preventing the resizing.

Comment

Changing theme to Oxygen hasnt changed the problem

Comment

Okay, staying with Oxygen (for the moment), check System Settings > Workspace Appearance > Window Decorations and change to Oxygen as well. You 'may' need to logout and login before you see the changes.

Comment

ooh interestingly enough setting back to oxygen on both has sorted it out...do you know what the other themes arent doing to make them break that setting?

Comment

Nope. Sorry.

Comment

well thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
                  X