Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kmail: A000036 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kmail: A000036 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument

Hello fellows!
    After the 4.12 update, Kmail started to display the following messages:

Code:
    Fetch failed, server replied: A000036 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument [ CLIENTBUG ]
    Code:
    Fetch failed, server replied: A000015 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument [ CLIENTBUG ]
    Code:
    Fetch failed, server replied: A000021 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument [ CLIENTBUG ]
    Code:
    Fetch failed, server replied: A000118 BAD FETCH Additional arguments found after last expected argument [ CLIENTBUG ]
    And so on...

Those recurring messages only stops showing when I kill Kmail.
    Any ideas how to solve this one?

Hi geoaraujo, I have the same issue with a Kubuntu 13.10 upgrade to Kubuntu 14.04. I have not resolved it.

I posted the details here.
    13.10 to 14.04 :]

I didn't experience this issue with a clean install from the Trusty Alpha2 image. It makes me think something got messed up when I upgraded.

The bug report for this is here.
    https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=328350

It's reported the that fix for this will be in the next major PIM release (4.13).

It's the last reply here.
    http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=118886

I hope Kubuntu 14.04 LTS goes with 4.13.
    Kubuntu 14.04 LTS Schedule, Plans,...
    sigpic

Comment

The Kmail "bad fetch"messages have disappeared with recent updates. Are you seeing the same thing?
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't try it yet... I'll try it and then post the results.

Comment

It seems that this issue is solved for now.

Comment

Working...
          X