X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 13.10 my calendar holidays settings do not display anymore :[

hello!

i have a question:

if i right click on digital clock widget in panel, or my two analog clock widgets on desktop (in normal kde, not project neon which so far doesnt work) and choose digital/analog clock properties (settings) (i dont know the english name coz my kubuntu is in slovenian) and choose calendar tab...

before it gave me a choice of which calendar i want to use (gregoraian, jalali, arabic...) AND then i could choose from ALL the countries which holidays i can have displayed in calendar. I choose for example Slovenia, USA and Iran,...and from then on all those holidays were marked in my calendar and explanation on the right was also provided. That was perfect.

Now - the calendar choice stayed (arabic, gregorian,..) BUT i cannot choose anymore the holidays i wish to be displayed. All it says in the now empty space where before it had all countries listed is "show evenst from Kontact". And thats it... i tried to find that menu with all the countries listed in kontact, korganizer, system settings....cannot find it anywhere

please help.... how can i set to display holidays in my calendar ? is it still possible?

how about if i have two widgets on the desktop (calendar widgets) one is jalali (iranian) one is gregorian, one with iranian holidays, one with slovenian/usa holidays? before that clould be done, now i dont know how can i set them up....

please help!

nice day
    Simon

ps. thank you...

Your problem looks similar to another who reports he gets no time zones to select from.
    This is what my Dutch language system shows (Slovenia is on the page):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Calender.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	640446

Comment

Working...
    X