This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok 2.8 - dynamic playlists borked

Has anybody else using Amarok 2.8 noticed that dynamic playlists are not functioning properly? I have my playlist set to play higher rated songs more often than lower rated songs. If I click "Repopulate" tracks are added to the current playlist correctly, but when they are added automatically after a track finishes, they are always rated 5 stars. Ive been playing around with it for a week and cant get it to work properly? Am I the only one finding Amaroks behavior strange?

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
    Has anybody else using Amarok 2.8 noticed that dynamic playlists are not functioning properly? I have my playlist set to play higher rated songs more often than lower rated songs. If I click "Repopulate" tracks are added to the current playlist correctly, but when they are added automatically after a track finishes, they are always rated 5 stars. Ive been playing around with it for a week and cant get it to work properly? Am I the only one finding Amaroks behavior strange?
    Working fine for me on openSUSE 12.3 with the KR repos. Maybe try a reinstall of Amarok? You could also try disabling some extensions.

Comment

No extensions going. I purged and reinstalled and have the same problem. I deleted all the config files and remade my playlist and the problem is still here. What kind of dynamic playlist are you using dmeyer?

Comment

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
        No extensions going. I purged and reinstalled and have the same problem. I deleted all the config files and remade my playlist and the problem is still here. What kind of dynamic playlist are you using dmeyer?
        Quite a variety of different dynamic playlists. A good number using the bias "greater than 3.5 stars. I just set up a few dynamic playlists which I can just run so that I don't have to queue stuff manually when I am in bed. I've only started using dynamic playists the last 6 months. When I discovered them I was blown away.

My biggest wish for Amarok is for a way to customize the interface so that it's a bit cleaner. By the way, try changing the Wikipedia view to the mobile version using the settings because it's a lot cleaner.

Comment

Working...
        X