Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KOrganizer -- appointments don't save -- making appointment to smash my computer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOrganizer -- appointments don't save -- making appointment to smash my computer

Seriously. I looked through KOrganizer and it looked perfect for organizing my life. It has everything you would want in a scheduling program -- daily view, weekly view, monthly, to-do, journal, agenda. Just one problem. Any time I put an appointment in it doesn't save. It doesn't even give any kind of error message. It just acts as if I made the appointment; then it's not there. I made sure to update to the latest version 4.10.5, but still no luck. Sheesh. What should I try next? Uninstall and revert to an older version?

Or do you think it's a file permissions thing? I didn't think it was that because I would think I would get an error message if it were that.

Edit: Very strange. I used the Open file command and found a file named std.ics and opened it. It asked if I wanted to merge the two calendars. I did, then all of a sudden all my appointments were there. Now there are two calendars listed, Personal Organizer and std.ics. I seem to be able to edit and add things perfectly now.

I THINK the problem is solved.
    Last edited by Tom_ZeCat; Jul 19, 2013, 07:59 PM.
    Kubuntu 22.04 (desktop & laptop), Windows 7 &2K (via VirtualBox on desktop PC)
    ================================
Working...
X