X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove finished torrents from the quee

Hello,
    I was using the version 10.xx of KUBUNTU and I recently upgraded to 13.xx.
    Now I have a problem with KTORRENT as following,
    - How do i remove finished torrents from KTORRENT quee?

They are moved to a specific folder after download is finished but i need to remove them from the quee as well.
    I was able to do this before because older version had a built in script which did it. I now can't see the same script

thanks in advance

You should be able to right click the torrent in the queue and select remove.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by life0riley View Post
      You should be able to right click the torrent in the queue and select remove.

uhm...
      lol, i sure know how to remove that manually.
      I want to do it automatically.

The new KTORRENT seems to be real crap IMO
      It is not closing the file check either, it leaves everything in quee.

I would like to be able to do these auto as in the previous version which was in Kubuntu 10.xx

Comment

At least in the 13.10 version the auto removal script (and the rest of the default scripts) are in the package ktorrent-data (it should be pulled in by the ktorrent package, but you might try reinstalling it just in case)...the script files should be in /usr/share/kde4/apps/ktorrent/scripts/auto_remove (so you should check that the files exist).

P.S. All the default scripts need krosspython to function, AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by kubicle View Post
          At least in the 13.10 version the auto removal script (and the rest of the default scripts) are in the package ktorrent-data (it should be pulled in by the ktorrent package, but you might try reinstalling it just in case)...the script files should be in /usr/share/kde4/apps/ktorrent/scripts/auto_remove (so you should check that the files exist).

P.S. All the default scripts need krosspython to function, AFAIK
          Many thanks,
          I have got the files and I also did install krosspython but,
          how do I use the scripts to do what I need?
          I know nothing about python

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardian View Post
            how do I use the scripts to do what I need?
            I don't actually use ktorrent, but on my end (ktorrent 4.3.1) scripts can be enabled in KTorrent>View>Scripts and each script has a configuration button for configuring,

Comment

I don't actually use ktorrent, but on my end (ktorrent 4.3.1) scripts can be enabled in KTorrent>View>Scripts and each script has a configuration button for configuring,
              I do not have it
              I do have the same version installed and do not have Scripts under the "VIEW" menu
              I really wonder why the hell for they changes the working system, either they are stupid or I am stupid to understand the changes because I simply don't see anything good in this version.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardian View Post
                I do not have it
                I do have the same version installed and do not have Scripts under the "VIEW" menu
                Do you have the scripting plugin disabled?
                Ktorrent>View>Plugins (and enable scripting plugin)

Comment

Do you have the scripting plugin disabled?
                  Ktorrent>View>Plugins (and enable scripting plugin)
                  Thank you!!
                  you made me think and I have re-installed the ktorrent which has showed me the "Scripts" after rebooting the computer.
                  It is strange lol.... The existed version was completely same as the one I installed from the command line.
                  I wonder why it didn't scripts appear in the first place..

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                  X