X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash in Muon Update

Hello

I have a crash in Muon Update each time I run it.
    I can't send more info because I don't have the user for it

Thks for helping

It crashed for me after updating sources. I updated from the terminal, started it again, updated, and no crash. Version 1.9.80, KDE 4.10.00.

Comment

Originally posted by ronw View Post
      It crashed for me after updating sources. I updated from the terminal, started it again, updated, and no crash. Version 1.9.80, KDE 4.10.00.
      Can you give me the details please.
      Last edited by Pierre771; Mar 02, 2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Details of the crash? I didn't bother looking at the details. It opened fine, I clicked Checked for Updates, it appeared to be updating, then I got the crash window.

After I closed the crash window, I saw an 'updates available' notification, so it apparently did update despite the crash.

Comment

No !

Details of the command lines you applied after it (you "updated from the terminal")

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre771 View Post
            No !

Details of the command lines you applied after it (you "updated from the terminal")
            Code:
            sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
            will update the system from the terminal,,,,,or replace "dist-upgrade" with "upgrade" but to honest the former is better

VINNY
            i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
            16GB RAM
            Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
              Code:
              sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
              will update the system from the terminal,,,,,or replace "dist-upgrade" with "upgrade" but to honest the former is better

VINNY
              It's done, thanks !

Comment

Hello
                It seems, after applying apt-get and rebooting, that Muon Update currently no longer crashes.
                Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello

Unfortunately not solved...

So sorry, Muon Update crashes another time (idem than screenshot above)

Reruning as previewed clicking on "reboot the application", cf screenshot, or running apt-get instead, it is OK
                  but there is a pb with it and I guess that if a program exists, it should be possible to use it...

I cannot send the infos because I don't have a corresponding code ("report a bug"). (cf screenshot)

Thks

Comment

Working...
                  X