This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konversation - Tree Display Queries, Not Channels

Konversation was working fie earlier. It connects to my znc bouncer on my server just fine, and the bouncer is connected to the IRC server, but I cant seem to view channels. The server seems to think I am in channels, but I can not see them. The server lets me authenticate with nickserv, and get voice and I can even OP myself, but not channels are visible. Oddly though, I can send a Query/PM, via /msg name message and ocne they reply the PM shows up in the tree list on the left. Any ideas whats going on? I killed ZNC and restarted it, then closed Konversation, then started ZNC, then Konversation, but no such luck. :s
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
    Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Dominator
    Graphics Card: MSI R7770
    Monitor: Dell 2208WFP
    Mouse: Mionix NAOS 5000
    PSU: Corsair 520HX
    Case: Thermaltake Mozart TX
    Cooling: Thermalright TRUE Black Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink Rev C
    Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD - 1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black - 1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green - 2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green

Sorry to bump this so soon but had another question to..have I missed any KDE IRC apps besides Konvo, Telepathy and Quassel? I have the IRC package for telepathy but see no IRC option. Quassel would be my preferred client but the lack of notification options makes it inefficient to me. Konvo is the best imo, but I was just looking for a proper alternative in the mean time.
    Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD - 1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black - 1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green - 2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green

Comment

Tracked it down to something wrong with ZNC as my old bouncer works just fine. :s Also this should be in the 12.10 forums, forgot my server is not quite up to date.

Comment

Moved to 12.10.

Comment

Working...
        X