This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimapan View Post
    Actually, it should be: "Why would you ruin a perfectly good sandwich with peanut butter." Peanut butter is just gross.
    Because a jelly sandwich just wouldn't be right.

[QOUTE]*looks suspicious* what is that orange stuff on your fingers then?[/QUOTE]

You probably wouldn't wanna know.
    The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

I know a joke about Jelly (we call it jam here, jelly is what Americans call jello ... it gets confusing) but it's rude so I won't tell it.

Anyway, this is a silly conversation. Clearly it's all about the cheese and onion sandwich.
      --
      Intocabile

Comment

Originally posted by james147 View Post
        Peanut butter sandwich? mmm, peanut butter...
        Actually you have hit on my favourite snack addition. In OZ we call it Peanut Paste and in my case I love Crunchy Peanut Paste. A very useful and tasty addition is Honey.

Back to the original topic. I really love KDE 4.9.3 with 12.10 and you could say that I am addicted to getting updates and have withdrawal symptoms when they do not come for a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by NoWorries View Post
          Back to the original topic. I really love KDE 4.9.3 with 12.10 and you could say that I am addicted to getting updates and have withdrawal symptoms when they do not come for a couple of days.
          Where's the +1 button!?
          --
          Intocabile

Comment

I Love KDE 4.9.3 and 12.10

Originally posted by Spadge View Post
            Where's the +1 button!?
            +1 button

Comment

Updates with a peanut butter/paste with grape jam sandwich and a glass of milk. My idea of satisfaction. Cheetos on the side of course. But peanut butter/paste and honey is hard to beat also. A favorite? Try peanut butter/paste and banana. Now there's a meal!
              GigaByte GA-965G-DS3, Core2Duo at 2.1 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ASUS DRW-24B1ST, LiteOn iHAS 324 A, NVIDIA 7300 GS, 500 GB and 80 GB WD HDD

Comment

In my youth I used to be quite fond of peanut butter and lemon curd sandwiches. I didn't much care for either one on their own (peanut butter was too dry & sticky, lemon curd was too sour), but the combination just somehow worked.
                sigpic
                "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
                -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by NoWorries View Post
                  +1 button
                  !!!1
                  --
                  Intocabile

Comment

One can never go wrong with a peanut butter and grapoe (or even blackberry) jam (or jelly).
                    The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Working...
                    X