This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fintan View Post
    Now with KDE4.9.x I have nothing more to do but work. No issues, no pain! Just fun.

The same goes for Kubuntu 12.10.
    12.04 was very good but this is so much snappier and stable.

Again nothing to complain about.
    That's nice. Want a Cheeto?

Kubuntu Raring Ringtail x64 w/ Kde 4.10.5

Multimedia packages for Kubuntu x64 (x264 10bit, mplayer2, Aegisub etc.)
    http://erokawaii.org/?page_id=5181

My stuff on kde-look.org
    http://kde-look.org/usermanager/sear...ction=contents

Comment

Originally posted by Shimapan View Post
      That's nice. Want a Cheeto?

No, but her on the other hand.

BTW 4.9.3 is working just dandy here.
      Last edited by bsniadajewski; Nov 12, 2012, 06:41 PM. Reason: wrong pronoun
      The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Originally posted by bsniadajewski View Post
        No, but her on the other hand
        What about your other other hand, then?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
          What about your other other hand, then?
          All full of ......Cheetos. (What else were you expecting?)
          The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

All full of ......Cheetos. (What else were you expecting?)
            Peanut butter sandwich? mmm, peanut butter...

Comment

Why nothing else, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by james147 View Post
                Peanut butter sandwich? mmm, peanut butter...
                Can't forget the jelly (as long as it's not petroleum). Ahh, good ol PB&J.

Comment

Can't forget the jelly (as long as it's not petroleum). Ahh, good ol PB&J.
                  Why would you ruin a perfectly good peanut butter sandwich like that

Comment

Can we get back on topic here, please? We're supposed to be discussing Sheetos DE 4. C'mon, people!

Comment

Oh, Did we screw you up, SR?

(Man , I love it here)

Comment

Now you're just baiting me.

Comment

It's a classic. PB and jelly go together like bread and butter or a hand in glove.

Comment

I installed 12.04 during Beta, and it was smooth then, I did not have any problems. I had envisioned filing bug reports and tweaking stuff to make it work. Nope my laptop started running cooler.
                            Rob

Comment

Actually, it should be: "Why would you ruin a perfectly good sandwich with peanut butter." Peanut butter is just gross.

No cheetos were harmed during the creation of this post
                              Kubuntu Raring Ringtail x64 w/ Kde 4.10.5

Multimedia packages for Kubuntu x64 (x264 10bit, mplayer2, Aegisub etc.)
                              http://erokawaii.org/?page_id=5181

My stuff on kde-look.org
                              http://kde-look.org/usermanager/sear...ction=contents

Comment

Originally posted by Shimapan View Post
                                Actually, it should be: "Why would you ruin a perfectly good sandwich with peanut butter." Peanut butter is just gross.
                                LIES!!!!!

No cheetos were harmed during the creation of this post
                                *looks suspicious* what is that orange stuff on your fingers then?

Comment

Working...
                                X