X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

konqueror et adobe flash player

Bonjour,
    Je suis avec mint petra , j'utilise aussi le "bureau KDE " inclus dans mint . J'ai voulu me servir de Konqueror qui me demande d'installer Adobe Flash player ...ça ne passe pas ? y-a t-il une commande terminal pour installer cet AFP merci pour l'idée : Confus:

I thought Mint came with things like flash already installed. But, in principle, what you're asking for is
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer
    You'd need to have the "multiverse" repository enabled in your "Software Sources", I think. Find it via your package manager, or maybe
    Code:
    kdesudo software-properties-kde
    Regards, John Little
    Regards, John Little

Comment

@jlittle,
      Thank you for your reply , I do that , I have the last version of flashplugin for the rest it's Ok ....I think the trouble shooting come from mint 16 who are the "lead"
      for the updating , KDE it's the guest ??

Comment

Originally posted by jibel View Post
        @jlittle,
        Thank you for your reply , I do that , I have the last version of flashplugin
        If flash is still giving trouble, maybe reinstalling it would help:
        Code:
        sudo apt-get install --reinstall flashplugin-installer
        Regards, John Little
        Regards, John Little

Comment

@jlittle,
          Thank you I try it & I said the result , c u

Comment

@jlittle,
            Thank you I try & I tell you the result , c u

Comment

Adobe no longer offically supports the flash plugin for linux using any other interface then ppapi (pepper as they call it) . The only browser that supports this interface is chromium. if you need to have a newer flash then 11.2 you will need to use chromium.hopefull other browsers will add this interface if it becomes more commonly used then the old "mozilla" way.
              Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
              (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Originally posted by sithlord48 View Post
                Adobe no longer offically supports the flash plugin for linux using any other interface then ppapi (pepper as they call it) . The only browser that supports this interface is chromium. if you need to have a newer flash then 11.2 you will need to use chromium.hopefull other browsers will add this interface if it becomes more commonly used then the old "mozilla" way.
                Merci pour la reponse , je vais zapper konqueror et utiliser soit Chromium ou F.F. ou bien encore Opera , merci encore : Rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                X