X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ecran de veille disparu......

( resolved).......dans Kubuntu .12.10,
    Bonjour,
    mon écran de veille disparu ?J'ai été voir dans les configs systeme de kubuntu tout est OK a cet endroit , mais au terme de la durée avant que l'ecran de veille s'installe , rien ne se passe l'ecran ne se lance pas .J'ai essayé de réinstaller les paquets de Kxscreensaver -data-gl et autres paquets ........et rien ne se passe plus d’écran de veille , encore + quand je ferme une fenêtre , elle ne se ferme pas immédiatement.... mais en deux fois comme si il y avait double commande de fermeture?? ceci pourrait -il venir d'une mise a jour du grub que j'ai effectué avec le terminal? merci pour les avis ;cordialement : Cool:
    Last edited by jibel; Jan 26, 2013, 04:41 PM.

Allow me to translate ...

Screensaver doesn't work any more. Been to the kubuntu system configs and everything looks fine. Reinstalled packages like kxscreensaver -data-gl and stuff.

Something else that's weird: closing windows requires clicking the [x] twice.

Could any of this have been caused by a grub update?

Thanks for any advice.
    --
    Intocabile

Comment

Originally posted by Spadge View Post
      Allow me to translate ...

Screensaver doesn't work any more. Been to the kubuntu system configs and everything looks fine. Reinstalled packages like kxscreensaver -data-gl and stuff.

Something else that's weird: closing windows requires clicking the [x] twice.

Could any of this have been caused by a grub update?

Thanks for any advice.
      HI Spadge , many thank's for the reply , I have found where come from the problem it's my fault I have stay with the Xrender mode normaly I used the Opengl mode I change it
      and the trouble is over ...For the screensaver it's same thing I have change the parameter system for and the problem is over to.... I have supposed for the grub upgrade but it's not true
      see you soon jibel

Comment

--
        Intocabile

Comment

Working...
        X