This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events created at KOrganizer don't appear at panel's calendar

Hello. I've had to delete ~/.kde because of annoying segmentation faults. Everything is much butter now, except for the fact that the events previously created at KOrganizer don't appear at panel's calendar. However, they still appear at KOrganizer's agenda. How can I make them appear back at panel's calendar?

I've tried to disable and enable the personal calendar, but it didn't work...

Comment

Newly created events don't appear at panel's calendar neither.....

Comment

Originally posted by geoaraujo View Post
        Hello. I've had to delete ~/.kde because of annoying segmentation faults. Everything is much butter now, except for the fact that the events previously created at KOrganizer don't appear at panel's calendar. However, they still appear at KOrganizer's agenda. How can I make them appear back at panel's calendar?
        Did they ever appear in the Panel Calendar?
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
          Did they ever appear in the Panel Calendar?
          Of course they did!
          But nevermind. I was too impacient to wait and just reinstalled KOrganizer. It's "solved"...
          Thanks anyway...
          Last edited by geoaraujo; Sep 24, 2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I asked, because I have recurring events in KOrganizer, but they do not appear in my panel calendar.
            Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
            "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X