This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to The kubuntu Team

I upgraded my desktop from Kubuntu Lucid to 12.04 (Precise) using the upgrade path which began
    by pressing the "Upgrade now link" in kpackagekit on my Lucid system.

The upgrade took all night because I went to bed, and there were a few questions that needed to be answered.
    Nevertheless, the system upgraded very well, and all of my software loaded under Lucid worked,
    even the dubious programs I have which run under wine !!!

The only "glitch" I found was my HP1200 printer had to be reinstalled, as it would not
    accept any prints.

So here is a big HUG to everyong that works to make this all possible.

Amen

Donald
    "forgiveness is a gift to yourself"

I check in each week for new posts but there are very few. I think it may be due to the lack of problems. 12.04 looks good, works well and regular updates give no trouble. So if anyone is looking at the kubuntuforums and thinks it shows a lack of active support, it could just be a shortage of questions from us average users.

On my system midi is working, videos play, dvd::rips, mail & browser work of course, virtualbox is running windows (just in case but not really needed now) Libreoffice handles all my work and ubuntuone and dropbox backup everything. It has been like this from first installation. Great software!

Comment

Working...
    X