Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seeding the 12.04 torrent, are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am seeding the 12.04 torrent, are you?

Anyway I can help spread a good distro. =)

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
    Anyway I can help spread a good distro. =)
    Awesome! Thanks for the idea I usually run kTorrent at night wile I sleep (hey, I paid for that bandwidth, right??) but have gotten out of the habbit lately.
    ​"Keep it between the ditches"
    K*Digest Blog
    K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Yep, I started seeding the i386 and amd_64 versions tonight, and will kill the connection before I leave in the morning. Depending on how it goes, I may opt to leave it on during longer hours.

-DM
      (Regular) Linux User Since September 1, 2010 (First played around with Linux in 2004)
      Kubuntu 12.04 (64-bit), Dual Boot w/Windows Vista
      KDE 4.8.4a, HP Pavilion dv9623gl, AMD Turion64 x2
      nVidia GeForce Go 7150M, 2 GB RAM

Comment

Originally posted by DarthMedicus View Post
        Yep, I started seeding the i386 and amd_64 versions tonight, and will kill the connection before I leave in the morning. Depending on how it goes, I may opt to leave it on during longer hours.

-DM
        I have mine set to unlimited bandwidth (up) but stop after 3 hours of inactivity, that way when interest wanes, I know when to remove it, but that's just me.

Comment

I tried. But apparently I have connection issues. I'll have to get to trying and fix those sometime.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	640017

And this was after I did a home folder backup (I move the torrent to a backup drive temporarily so it's not included in the backup files) causing it to start from zero again.
            Last edited by tek_heretik; Jul 03, 2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X