This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rotave View Post
    i had this problem too. Running either and/or the following commands from terminal should clear it from the taskbar. you might want to check each files contents first though before you run the command.
    sudo rm /var/lib/update-notifier/user.d/data-downloads-failed
    sudo rm /var/lib/update-notifier/user.d/data-downloads-failed-permanently
    That fixed it for me thanks. I didn't have the "data-downloads-failed-permanently" file and "data-downloads-failed" just contained a few entries relevant to foreign language support and the flash installer. since both are working fine I wasn't too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by rotave View Post
      i had this problem too. Running either and/or the following commands from terminal should clear it from the taskbar. you might want to check each files contents first though before you run the command.
      That fixed it for me thanks. I didn't have the "data-downloads-failed-permanently" file and "data-downloads-failed" just contained a few entries relevant to foreign language support and the flash installer. since both are working fine I wasn't too worried.

Comment

Thanks guys. Solved. See post #15 by rotave

Code:
        Seems to have fixed it for this rig. Installed alpha in December. Great distro.

Ken
        Opinions are like rear-ends, everybody has one. Here's mine. (|)

Comment

Working...
        X