X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asked about the Setup wireless in kubuntu for tablet

Asked about the wireless in kubuntu for tablet

I just want you to know that if I use kubuntu. To open the wireless signal to my tablet. The tablet is a way to see my wireless signal. The first is to use ad-hoc, but remember that my tablet does not support ad-hoc.I just set it to kubuntu a few days ago, I do not know much of anything.

In fact, it is determined that the ac signal is not as if anyone knows tell me (access point).

อThank you.

More... Information do not enter into the content.

oh sorry i used compaq presario v3000 and wireless card i used intel pro/wirless 3945abg

sorry I forgot to tell you. Can you tell me what to do.

And another one I do not have enough money to have enough money to buy a router wifi, but it is not worth it because I did not play as a ghoul and others.

May be a very difficult question, but very little, or not. If you know how to fix my problem, you have a picture or video is beyond your ability or not. If it's just too much text is enough.
    Last edited by eakky.skp; Mar 25, 2012, 06:21 PM.

Help Me

Comment

Tell us about your Tablet. Does it have a Make and Model?

Do you know already what your Wireless Card is? If not, and you are using Kubuntu, open Konsole Terminal Program and issue the command: lspci
      and/or the command: lsusb
      What does it say? Does your Tablet connect by wire? Can you copy and paste here?
      "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
      "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by arochester View Post
        Tell us about your Tablet. Does it have a Make and Model?

Do you know already what your Wireless Card is? If not, and you are using Kubuntu, open Konsole Terminal Program and issue the command: lspci
        and/or the command: lsusb
        What does it say? Does your Tablet connect by wire? Can you copy and paste here?
        oh sorry i used compaq presario v3000 and wireless card i used intel pro/wirless 3945abg

sorry I forgot to tell you. Can you tell me what to do.

And another one I do not have enough money to have enough money to buy a router wifi, but it is not worth it because I did not play as a ghoul and others.

May be a very difficult question, but very little, or not. If you know how to fix my problem, you have a picture or video is beyond your ability or not. If it's just too much text is enough.
        Last edited by eakky.skp; Mar 25, 2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

So it's not a Tablet it's a laptop.

I think that the Intel "driver" is now included in the kernel - so it should "just work".

There have been recent questions. In one the answer was to physically switch in the wireless. (My keyboard has a small light - blue ON - amber OFF) Another involved the password being hex rather than passphrase. One involved the wireless card not being seated properly.

Do you know if you have "network-manager" or "wicd"
          "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
          "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X