This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linksys WPC300N Wireless Adapter Question

Did a search here and didn't find anything on this. This wireless N adapter is suppose to have a Broadcom 4329 chipset in it but a search for that showed nothing here on it either.

So my question is, most all the info I see on the drivers for this chipset stop with BCM4328 and I don't see 4329 on anyone's list as being supported by by the current drivers in Linux. I haven't installed the drivers yet because I still have a TON of updates to do and I figured I'd do those before I tackled the wireless issue. My internet connection is from a Cell tower with a USB Data card and I'm "bandwidth capped" so I have to plan when I'm going to do update stuff to keep from running over my monthly allocation. Needless to say, I don't want to have to do these updates but ONCE!

Ennywho, I was wondering if anyone here has dealt with this chipset and if so, were you able to get Draft N speed from it? Reason I ask is because I've got 3 Asus N13 USB wireless adapters that WILL NOT connect any faster than G speed on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Ken
Working...
X