X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Blue People In Video

Hello;

Something strange I noticed when running You-Tube videos, white skin tones are blue! Yes, white people are rendered blue. I've reset the colour hues of my monitor with no improvement. I think it's a software issue. What can I do to fix this?

Dell 2407wfp, 24" wide screen monitor.

mhumm2
    Last edited by mhumm2; Apr 24, 2012, 09:07 AM. Reason: not enough information
    "If you're in a room with another person who sees the world exactly as you do, one of you is redundant." Dr. Steven Covey, The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People

HI

From what you posted we don't know whether you are playing it embedded in the browser or with a default player for the browser.

Would you please post what player it is with which you are having the issue or if you are playing it within the browser?

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

This is a problem with the newest Adobe flash to solve, right click on youtube video, click on settings, then uncheck use hardware acceleration.

Comment

Yep, the new Adobe Flash, specifically, hardware acceleration was the problem. Thank you very much.
        "If you're in a room with another person who sees the world exactly as you do, one of you is redundant." Dr. Steven Covey, The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People

Comment

Working...
        X