X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] libreoffice color tooltip are wrong

Hi (sorry for my bad english !)

since 4.7.0 update, libreoffice tooltip color are wrong !

I can't see text !! same problem with firefox tooltip !
    regards !
    jajaX

ACER Aspire 8930G 904G50Bn under Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver (64 bits)

Re: libreoffice color tooltip are wrong

I had the very same issues. I had to go in to "System Settings" >"Application Appearance">"Colors" then on the "Colors" tab, change the "Tool Tips Background" and "Tool Tips Text" to colors that suit me and showed up well. That fixed it for me.
    Kubuntu 11.10<br />KDE 4.7.3<br />Athlon XP 2000<br />512 MB RAM<br />ATI 64MB Video<br />~11 year old system still kicking :&gt

Comment

Re: libreoffice color tooltip are wrong

yes, it's good after change background tooltip. thanks you very much
      regards !
      jajaX

ACER Aspire 8930G 904G50Bn under Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver (64 bits)

Comment

Re: [solved] libreoffice color tooltip are wrong

Changing the background worked for me (from Black to Blue), but the Tool Tip text color changes don't work; no matter what I change it to, the text remains Black. At least with a Blue background, I can read the Tool Tips.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: [solved] libreoffice color tooltip are wrong

There's another relevant setting. I found that if I set my tooltip background color to pale yellow, then it appeared as bright yellow instead. (This was probably the cause of my original problem.)

In System Settings, Application Appearance, Colors, Options there is a setting for shading. When the contrast is maximum it prevents certain tooltip colors from being used. If it's minimum then you can use anything. This seems to have an effect on the tooltip background color.

Comment

Working...
          X