This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Notifications won't stack up like normal

Okay so normally if you get more than one notification, they stack up. One after the other, they go higher up the screen and you can hover over the title of each one to see it. But, they aren't doing this, they're stacking down. Like, if I get more than one, they go down overlapping the panel and eventually go off the screen. The screenshot shows what I mean with two messages. I blurred out the names. And btw, if I had gotten more notifications they would've kept going down.
    Attached Files

Re: Notifications won't stack up like normal

Not an answer, nor for you (maybe) a likable solution, but if you put the panel at the top of the screen, instead of at the bottom, the problem is most likely to be resolved.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
      Not an answer, nor for you (maybe) a likable solution, but if you put the panel at the top of the screen, instead of at the bottom, the problem is most likely to be resolved.
      Okay so, I moved the panel to the top of the screen, and the notifications are appearing as seperate from the panel in the bottom right of the screen like they would if the panel was down there haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner1294
        Originally posted by Snowhog
        Okay so, I moved the panel to the top of the screen, and the notifications are appearing as seperate from the panel in the bottom right of the screen like they would if the panel was down there haha
        I don't know why I didn't try this before but I deleted the notification widget from the system tray and put it back and now it works normally again ha.

Comment

Re: [SOLVED] Notifications won't stack up like normal

Makes sense. Widgets, being separate 'mini-apps', don't sync with changes made to the Panel (moving it say). So, deleting the widget and re-adding it causes it to inherit the Panel's properties. Or so it seems.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X