This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

printer configuration and ATI drivers

Ok. I been using Kubuntu since versio 8.10 or so. I upgraded to oneric a few weeks ago. and all was fine. I just udated the system and my printer configuration disapear, I tried to set it up usiong printer set up in system config and it tell me that there is no longer a printer configuration available for kubuntu.
    What can I do now I have an old battle proven HP F4100 series.
    2nd. I had my ATI drivers set up now I cant set tjem up after the update. I keep saying I have no authority to do such action.
    I'm the only user in the laptop and I have 2 accounts one with admen previlage and one for when I have visitors so that nothing can be change on my laptop.
    I log always as the administrator, but now I cant do any admen command since the update. what to do. I do not deel like reprograming my pc. Any solution or is there was a bug the was over pass on todasys update?

Re: printer configuration and ATI drivers

You have the exact same printer I do. The only difference? I haven't upgraded yet!

Have you tried accessing the printer's configuration via web browser? If not, enter this:

Code:
    http://localhost:631/admin
    into your browser, select a printer option and see what happens.
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
    X