This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Oxygen Theme today: "Power Lost in the Coal Mine!"

Well, it's an interesting diversion from all the color combo experiments, anyway.

Re: New Oxygen Theme today: "Power Lost in the Coal Mine!"

Any more info?
    What's changed?
    Is it the oxygen style or window border or both?
    Screenshots?

I rather like oxygen, wouldn't want it to change TOO much

Comment

On my updated installation, the desktop is jet black. At first I thought there was a broken video system, but the panel looks fine, and I can see the desktop folder, faintly outlined in white just where you would expect to find it, and the Cashew in the corner looks fine. It's just a black theme, that's all. Very, very, black.

Comment

Originally posted by dibl
        On my updated installation, the desktop is jet black. At first I thought there was a broken video system, but the panel looks fine, and I can see the desktop folder, faintly outlined in white just where you would expect to find it, and the Cashew in the corner looks fine. It's just a black theme, that's all. Very, very, black.
        Odd... I rebooted on the 5th, with all the updates at that time on two different systems (one nVidia GPU, one Intel GPU) and do not see the same issue. The only black screen I see is the one behind the KDM login dialog, the desktop has continued to look normal for me. The only issue, as of my last reboot, is that my Desktop Folder widget appears to keep resizing for some odd reason.

I'd reboot again now, but I installed a few of the 4.6rc packages this morning, and would like to get them all. You know what it's like when you try to use a half-upgraded KDE... anything could happen.
        Specs:  Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (@3Ghz), G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 1066, ASUS Striker II Formula MB, Asus EN9800GTX+ Dark Knight, ABS Tagan BZ800 PS, Antec 900 Case.

Comment

Working...
        X