X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dolphin bug

I saw a bug that I may have to report.

if you start a dolphin session and close the window for dolphin, it does not kill the process.
    If you try then to open a new windows, it does not work.

Do you have that bug guys ?

starbe

Re: dolphin bug

I'm seeing dolphin start (from GUI or command line) and works right.

Code:
    don@ubuntu:~$ dolphin &
    don@ubuntu:~$ QStringList Solid::Backends::Hal::HalManager::findDeviceByDeviceInterface(Solid::DeviceInterface::Type) error: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown" 

QStringList Solid::Backends::Hal::HalManager::findDeviceByDeviceInterface(Solid::DeviceInterface::Type) error: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown" 

QStringList Solid::Backends::Hal::HalManager::findDeviceByDeviceInterface(Solid::DeviceInterface::Type) error: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown" 

QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
    QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: No such file or directory
    QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/don/.config/ibus/bus
    Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address. 
    IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon 
    QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
    ^C
    don@ubuntu:~$
    I had to issue Ctrl-C to end the CLI shell. But top does not show any running dolphin process, after I quit dolphin.

Comment

Works OK for me on my Kubuntu 10.04 LTS with KDE 4.5.3 DE.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I have this issue with 11.04, and had it with 10.10, once I upgraded to KDE 4.6 beta.

I'm guessing it's a KDE beta bug.

-Andy
        "No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker." - Mikhail Bakunin

Comment

typical case for me

romaric 2665 0.5 4.2 485380 43832 ? Sl 16:01 0:13 /usr/bin/dolphin -icon system-file-manager -ca

starbe

Comment

Working...
          X