X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech Bluetooth Mouse Problems

Hi everyone.

I just installed Kubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat on my laptop the other day. The first couple of times that I booted up, I was able to connect my Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse (M/N: M-RCQ142) to the laptop and use it without any problems. However, now, no matter what I've tried, I can't get it to work. It recognizes that it is there in the Devices window, but it only stays shown there for a short time before dropping again, and I am unable to use it as a mouse at all.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea of how to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Re: Logitech Bluetooth Mouse Problems

If it works and then dies I would first change the batteries. I don't have a blue tooth mouse so I can't experiment. But with wireless devices, mice and keyboards, that's usually the first thing to do if you are having a problem. My apologies if you have already thought of that.

Comment

Re: Logitech Bluetooth Mouse Problems

I am having a similar problem with my MS Optical Mouse 5000 - the problem is the bluetooth adapter is visible for a short time, and accessible thru the tray icon but will randomly lose visibility. I can fix it thru the tray icon's "manage devices" by clicking on the "fix it" icon for my adapter, but eventually the adapter completely disappears. (?)
      I'm a newbie, so I don't know how to solve this problem (yet) - but, I thought it might be a helpful start if we are having the same problem..

Using the default BlueDevil install w/ Kubuntu 10.10.
      Dell Wireless 355 Module w/ Bluetooth 2.0+EDR Technology (manufactured by Broadcom.)

Comment

Working...
      X