This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Original Kubuntu fan

Well, where I live, D&D is still consider to be evil by most people hehehe.
    Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
    Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
    Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
    Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

How do you mean, evil... As in medieval?
      Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeadow
        What great memories this thread has awoken in this soon to be 59 year old. I remember typing punch cards for Fortran and Cobol in 1980 and struggling through Assembler at night school! Then, we bought a Commodore VIC 20 to help the kids learn about computers and played Garden Wars and Cosmic Cruncher with them. I even wrote a spaceship game in Basic! Ah, the good old days! The VIC 20 used a tape drive to store programs and data. Wow.
        The VIC 20 was our families first computer. Ahhhh, memories of Duckshoot and Donkey Kong

Comment

C64's Temple of Apshi!

Comment

According to my parents, there was a now very old PC named Diablo or Devil. Could anyone confirm this? Or do you suspect it was produced by a local manufacturer not a well-known one?
            Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly

Comment

From Xerox perhaps? We had a mention on our Vintage Computer Forum. Check this thread. BTW, come and join us if you are interested in the evolution of computers.

Edit: Here is a better site.

Comment

Thanks but I was just curious because it's a weird name for a PC... I'm not really in the PC vintage business, just ask me something about it and I won't be able to answer your question hehehe
                Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly

Comment

Originally posted by The Liquidator
                  The VIC 20 was our families first computer. Ahhhh, memories of Duckshoot and Donkey Kong
                  Ours too...except our games included Gorg, Omega Race and some of the Adventure games by Scott Adams.

Regards...
                  Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
                  How do I know this personally? Please read here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...hn-8-12-36442/
                  PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! You don't have to end up here: https://soulchoiceministries.org/pod...i-see-in-hell/

Comment

Working...
                  X