Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just want to say...(congrats Kubuntu developers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to say...(congrats Kubuntu developers)

Lucid Lynx is a fantastic OS. Everything is really clean and fast. You developers have outdone yourselves this time. Thank you very much.
    Home: Kubuntu 12.04-amd64; Intel i7-860 on Intel DH55PJ; Nvidia 9500GT; 6GB RAM
    Network Slave: Xubuntu 11.10-x86; Intel P4-Prescott on MSI; 2GB RAM; Nvidia FX5200
    Portable: Xubuntu 11.10-amd64; Asus EeePC 1015PEM

Re: I just want to say...(congrats Kubuntu developers)

I totally agree, I can't believe the current version is in fact Linux! It is so fast and clean... Simply love it!

Comment

While dev's may visit KFN, most (likely) don't. If you want to thank them personally, you can use the methods documented in the KubuntuContactUs page.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I know. I posted my thanks all over the IRCs. But this is a soapbox.
        Home: Kubuntu 12.04-amd64; Intel i7-860 on Intel DH55PJ; Nvidia 9500GT; 6GB RAM
        Network Slave: Xubuntu 11.10-x86; Intel P4-Prescott on MSI; 2GB RAM; Nvidia FX5200
        Portable: Xubuntu 11.10-amd64; Asus EeePC 1015PEM

Comment

Yup.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I did the network upgrade it went perfect. A great looking operating system and works perfect to boot. Thanks Kubuntu developers.

Comment

All 3 of my desktop machines are now running da Lynx. I gave my Toshiba laptop to my brother-in-law for his birthday, so I donno how well it installs on that. I haven't talked him out of winders 7 -- YET.
              One machine I put a daily build on long ago, and kept it updated either daily or every few days.
              The next oldest one got a network upgrade from KK. Couldn't wait, so did it while the servers were overloaded to the max, but other than slow download, it went GREAT!
              The oldest one (2005) I installed with a live CD.
              In all cases, everything is working fine. The one I updated daily did give me a couple hiccups along the way, but it finally settled down close to the release date.

THANKS KUBUNTU DEVS !!

Comment

Working...
              X