This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wizardpen driver doesn't work for my tablet

I have a Genius G-pen 4500 tablet with pen and mouse, and right now I'm just trying to get the pen to work. If the mouse works too, that's great.

I tried just about everything in https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ta...any%20problems
    Except that I don't have an /etc/X11/xorg.conf file. I do, however, have an xorg.conf.failsafe file.
    Should I create a /etc/X11/xorg.conf file?

Basically, after trying everything, The tablet continues to do the exact same thing: as soon as I get my pen near it, the cursor moves up to the upper left corner of the screen.

Any ideas?
    Running Kubuntu 10.04 LTS 32bit on an EeePC netbook (model: 1005HAB).&nbsp; <br /><br />Found the following image online and thought it was funny:<br />

Re: Wizardpen driver doesn't work for my tablet

When I tried to run the driver configuration script, the following commands were "not found"
    Code:
    PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(XORG, xorg-server >= 1.0.99.901 xpronto $REQUIRED_MODULES)

Do you know what these commands were intended to be, and can I fix it by editing the config script?
    Running Kubuntu 10.04 LTS 32bit on an EeePC netbook (model: 1005HAB).&nbsp; <br /><br />Found the following image online and thought it was funny:<br />

Comment

Working...
    X