This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I delete sticky notes?

It seems that by unintentional middle clicking on the default panel I now have several yellow sticky note icons that I don't want. I tried right clicking on them but that only lets me change their color. How do I delete just them?

Is the Panel 'locked'? Right-click on the Panel and click on Unlock Widgets (if they are locked). Then click on the 'Cashew' at the right (default position) end of the Panel. this will bring up the Panel Editor above the panel. If you move your mouse pointer over an icon, a pop-up will appear with an X in the right corner. Click that X and the icon goes away.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

... and then Lock the widgets, so you don't accidentally delete, move, or change anything else in the future (without meaning to).

(personal opinion/habit re widget management ; hmmm, I wonder how I know that?)
      An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Thanks. It wasn't locked, I just didn't know how to use it.

Comment

Great, it work for me! thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
          X