X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Errors] Error message when trying to boot

Hi guys,

I have dual boot set up with Win 10 and Kubuntu 18.04 as my daily driver. I was away from home and left the laptop in sleep state for more than 2 weeks. When I turn in on few days ago, I got a notification for updates, so I opened the window and waited. The system froze for up to 10-15 mins without me being able to move a mouse or something, so I did the mistake to force shut it down.

When I got back after the boot, I got the message for end_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector, on few sectors. After that I performed fsck and I got the message for multiple-claimed block(s), shared with 1 file(s) , and I pressed yes few times for each block to recover. https://ibb.co/PZ8DTrr

When I rebooted I got black screen with blinking cursor in upper left corner. Tried to remove nvidia* but I forgot, that i removed it before the problem, so I guess it is not a GPU Problem.

I'm able to run Win 10, and to open files on linux via live usb, but I need to log on since there are not synchronized passwords and usernames which are very important for me.

In advanced mode, I got error for loading network manager, login manager and disk manager.

Is there any hope for this situation.
    Thanks in advance!
Working...
X