This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Klipper not running-still popup notifications from klipper

Answered my own question before i posted it and decided to post it anyways.
    For future readers klipper has to be disabled from each taskbar that has a system tray added to it. You right click over the system tray and select configure system tray and set klipper to disabled on all of your task bars that have system tray added to them.

I have 3x monitors so 3x task bars all identical.

Hi,

I stopped klipper from running at boot in it's config - or at last I think I did?

I first unchecked everything:
    so save contents on exit unchecked
    prevent empty clipboard unchecked
    ignore images unchecked
    ignore selection unchecked
    text selection only unchecked
    synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection unchecked

Actions confirmations all unchecked
    I look in the system monitor and klipper is definitely not running

I have rebooted this PC at least 4-5 times since I did this and every time there is more in the klipper.
    Do I just not understand how klipper works or is this some kind of bug?

SO why is it still popping up notifications with clipboard contents showing in it?

as per my screenshot you can see klipper not running in system monitor, some of klipper settings and the scissor icon in the task bar showing that klipper IS running.

Can I turn this thing off please - I would like to use copy/paste/cut and not have ANY of it remain in the clipboard after it is pasted or at least over written by the next copy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20221102_180659.png Views:	0 Size:	249.2 KB ID:	666461
Working...
X