Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Googler, with Firefox 2.0.0.12 and WOT plug in, Internet Surfing in Safely

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Googler, with Firefox 2.0.0.12 and WOT plug in, Internet Surfing in Safely

Google United Kingdom shows WOT ratings this is great

Firefox 2.0.0.12 and WOT plug in

I'm a Googler

Hi

I am a big fan of Google. Google UK is set as my home page. Since I down loaded the Firefox plug in WOT for Firefox 2.0.0.12 I have found that Google displays the WOT rating on every page. It's great just like a traffic light, Red for Stop, Yellow for caution and Green for go. I have two web sites of my own one has been rated as a good site (Green) and the other has a question mark against it as unrated, I do hope that this will also change to a Green for good web site in the near future. My partner In North Yorkshire has a web design web site that has a question mark against it so I have introduced him to Firefox 2.0.0.12 and the WOT plug in.

Antony
    A Perkin Web Design
    A WOT user for three weeks
    Network of two Dell Optiplex dual boot Pentium 4s, Linux user since 1999 Very Happy with Kubuntu and Mandriva. Three other native&nbsp; computers. Computers in my blood since 1975.<br /><br />A Perkin Web Design and computer hardware engineer
Working...
X