This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K3B...

Okay. I've decided that this is the best place to put this idea. I've been using K3B for a while, and I've realized that I don't feel like it's meshing well with me. Then again, I don't know exactly what level it's allowed or able to interact with other files, data, etc... Anyways...

K3B needs...
    - NOT to autosort everything numero-alphabetically only. Sometimes I want my files to come in in the order I add them. Sometimes I want them to sort above or below the last added or clicked file in the list. Sometimes I want them to just add right to the end.
    - Sometimes I want them to quickly drop into a folder or set of folders. Could we set an option like "collapse trees to [0, 1, 2...] levels" or "keep tree expanded" as a radio option in preferences?
    - Wasn't K3B supposed to "integrate" into my interface? How about "K3B <blank data CD/DVD> (submenu icon) Copy Here | Copy to New Folder", and allow created folders to actively have a "drop above/below" undershadow cursor so I can quickly place the file in the evolving lists? Sort of like the "Move To" and "Copy To" that we already have.

Include all that in K3B or tell me how to achieve it, and I'll be impressed.
Working...
X