This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DisplayCAL3 and Kolor Management

Hi all, just run into something odd post upgrade to 19.04. I have a color calibration profile for my display on my laptop I made and installed (and periodically update) via DisplayCAL3. In KDE Settings->Color Corrections, the profile shows up for my display when DisplayCAL3 installs it. I have to activate it manually after it shows up. Except on every boot the calibration profile installed via DisplayCAL3 vanishes from the profiles, at which point I have to load DisplayCAL3, re-install the profile and then I further have to go into System Settings Color Management to activate the profile it once again. I didn't have the problem with 18.10 - although with 18.10 I didn't have to have the Kolor-Management package installed as DisplayCAL3 alone would take care of everything while applying the profile system wide without any extra steps (both systems). In 19.04, I have to have the Kolor-Management package installed else I can't even preview the calibration let alone install it. I also don't experience the problem with the display calibration profiles vanishing and not loading on boot on my desktop. Any idea's what the problem is or where to start debugging from?
Working...
X