X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoder View Post
    OK, I tried this only as a possible workaround. It has nothing to do (since behevior did not change) with the issue in concern.
    For YouTube try switch to HTML5 with http://www.youtube.com/html5

Honestly though, Flash is only just just functional on Linux and experiences vary so widely. I for example have never had a single flash issue. Adobe no longer really has any interest in maintaining flash on Linux, heck, flash is a mess even on Windows so yeah. Your best flash experience will be with Google Chrome (not Chromium) which has a built in version of flash. Chromium does not have it included.

Leave a comment:

• Hoder
    replied
    OK, I tried this only as a possible workaround. It has nothing to do (since behevior did not change) with the issue in concern.

Leave a comment:

• dmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
    No guarantees, but this might be worth a try - go into System Settings -> Desktop Effects -> Advanced, and tick the box for "Suspend desktop effects for fullscreen windows".
    That setting is fairly useless. Martin did a blogpost on it once when it came to game benchmarking. The best trick Alt+Shift+F12 to toggle composting.

http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blo...g-performance/

Leave a comment:

• Hoder
    replied
    Already tried - not working Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• HalationEffect
    replied
    No guarantees, but this might be worth a try - go into System Settings -> Desktop Effects -> Advanced, and tick the box for "Suspend desktop effects for fullscreen windows".

Leave a comment:

• Hoder
    started a topic Full Screen Video

Full Screen Video

Hi everyone.

I use Kubuntu 12.04 and through the backports repository, I have updated to KDE 4.10.2. Since then, when I watch full screen video (e.g. in VLC), panel comes to the front, after a couple of minutes. In case of full screen videos in Firefox (e.g. utube), after a couple of minutes full screen is reverted to normal view (automatically).

I have checked xsession errors and observed that issue was caused either by notifications widget or nepomuk indexer.

After closing the first and suspending indexing, full screen video work properly. If I disable only one of them, then, the strange issue is back.

Does anyone face the same/similar issue?
Working...
X