X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12.04 troubleshooting.......

......After install,

Hello everyone,
    First sorry for the bad english ,I don't have found anyone specific kubuntu forum in french (except the french Ubuntu) My problems is :I have my PC in dualboot with 7 ,hard disk 1T , memory 4gio , graphic card nvidia 295 (ubuntu version), everything is ok when I use it 11.10 ubuntu. I decide to include kubuntu on the part ubuntu...because I prefer
    to play with they plasma (I don't like use the unity launcher)like bouncingball.and after the problem's arrived : impossible to get out this plasma....bouncingball
    .Ok by despair , I decide to upgrade to go to 12.04...may be the trouble is over>unfortunetly my before 11.10 config stay) I think it's better to waiting a 12.04LTS CD
    for changing
    I would like to start connectivity with the windows Ubuntu windows ,yes I know I have the choice to change the option, but I would like started with that, an other exemple
    impossible to connect synaptic when I'm on Ubuntu my autorisation is disapears, why? , but when I'm on Kubuntu it's ok for use synaptic, I became crazy,I don't
    understand the reason why this trouble appears It's a problem between Ubuntu/Kubuntu who created the trouble ? I don't know
    Many thank's for anyone who want help me, regards Jibel
    or if you known a specific Kubuntu french forum ,i agree
Working...
X