This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muon colours anyone?

Can anyone point me in the direction of the file that contains the hardcoded colours used in Muon for package status, i.e installed, upgradeable etc
    Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

It's in the paintText function of muon/PackageModel/PackageDelegate.cpp.

Comment

Originally posted by JontheEchidna View Post
      It's in the paintText function of muon/PackageModel/PackageDelegate.cpp.
      Thanks for the reply. At a guess this means recompiling Muon then?

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Yep, that's the only way currently.

Comment

Originally posted by JontheEchidna View Post
          Yep, that's the only way currently.
          Thank you. Do you have plans to change the hardcoding over to an 'option set' eventually or not?

Comment

The thought hadn't crossed my mind until this post, but I could throw this on the todo for having at least a config file that can control this.

Comment

Thanks. My reason is purely athstetics but such an option might be of more of a functionality for those who prefer using dark themes for instance.

Comment

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=muon.git&...85ed7b81053e4d

Comment

@claydoh,
                  Thank you for providing the above link in this and the other thread, and for his no-doubt pursuit in having these issues fixed.
                  Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X