Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read my previous post below this but i am watching what i posted RIGHT NOW about the ESPN "slave auctyion."

Both guys ON FOX NEWS...black...both millionaires one representing the "establishment black view" and the other representing the "entrepenurial black view".

The moderator asked a question and the establishment guy gave the establishment line...

And the entrepenurail guy LET HIM TALK.

the moderator asked the SAME question of the entrepeneur and he was not into his second sentence before...

the establishment black INTERRUPTED HIM BY JUST TALKING OVER HIM...

the moderator stopped him...

the entrepeneur started and the establishment guy started talking over him again...

the establishment shouting the new guy down.

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT TRUMP...what is important is what is HAPPENING to Trump.
      Ditto.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

For those of the LEFT persuasion let me posit this.

What if the man who owns Fox news...purchased, with a consortium... NBC, ABC, CBS ...fired the whole lot and created a broadcast Fox news...

The only voice howling in the wind would be NPR and PBS...

And the alt-left were all shouted down by the Fox reporters, Billary was shouted down by the reporters

of course this is all hypothetical because we are on a slow downhill slide to leftism...but again...

What was it that GG said...that the "liberals" may have figured out that the alt-left "is not their friend"...

hmmm but...just what if... like in the film Wild In the Streets...by some fluke...Bernie Sanders actually DOES get elected by the alt-left...

the "left" will then be...right... hmmm

I remember as an undergrad going around the college putting up ...LATE AT NIGHT...jeepers creepers... pieces of Strathmore board that I had silk screened with "a black mask" and later the same thing with the black mask and the words "Big Brother is Watching"...and some of the students came around and took them down...

But in a few weeks EVERYBODY came out to see a showing of 1984.

And the discussion was... EVERYBODY should get to express their views...no matter how detestable...

Ahhh the halcyon days of the sixties...free love...free drugs... free venereal diseases... good days...lol

woodnevergoingtoseethosedaysagainsmoke
        Last edited by woodsmoke; Aug 16, 2017, 09:49 PM.
        sigpic
        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

I read an article at the Southern Poverty Law Center website that mused on the possibility of Jason Kessler having voted for Obama and having been a member of the Occupy Movement.

That prompted me to do a little DDG'ing and I found that "a" Jason Kessler was a CNN Contributing Editor and posted this article about how New Yorkers felt about the Occupy Movement.

And, another article co-authored by Micheal Martinez and Jason Kessler, referred to simply as "CNN", but also about the Occupy Movement.

Both articles were very biased for the Occupy Movement.

So, I went to CNN's Profiles page to see if either of them was still listed, but wasn't hopeful because Martinez no longer works for CNN. Strangely, Marteniz's picture was still there but Kessler's was not.

However, Whitepages lists 158 Janson Kessler's in the country. Only one in Charlottesville.

Here is where he lives:

Click image for larger version

Name:	jason_kessler_apt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	643582

I don't think a 2009 colllege graduate and CNN editor Jason Kessler would be living in such a dump unless his fortunes in life have fallen into the toilet. But, it could be that he was renting cheap because he didn't plan on staying there. Just long enough to make trouble.
          Last edited by GreyGeek; Aug 17, 2017, 03:37 PM.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

Trump asked "Where will it end? Are the statues of Washington and Jefferson next?"
            Apparently so, and it took only a week.

The way things are progressing it won't be long before the Left starts demanding that the Lincoln monument be destroyed, along with the US Constitution, which they have been attacking for years.

Don't be alarmed, though. There is plenty of respect on the Left for the five status of ... Vladimir Lenin at various places around the country. In Seattle's Fremont area the locals often put a Red Star on their statue of Lenin at Christmas, and dress it up in drag during Gay events. But, tear down the statue of a man who is responsible for the deaths of millions? Hardly. They worship the man almost as much as they do Karl Marx. It is said that love is blind, which is why the Left's outrage is so selective.

Comment

There is plenty of respect on the Left for the five status of ... Vladimir Lenin at various places around the country. In Seattle's Fremont area the locals often put a Red Star on their statue of Lenin at Christmas, and dress it up in drag during Gay events. But, tear down the statue of a man who is responsible for the deaths of millions? Hardly. They worship the man almost as much as they do Karl Marx. It is said that love is blind, which is why the Left's outrage is so selective.
              Where do you get this garbage from? Where are all these liberals worshiping Lenin? Im a liberal, 75% of my associates are liberals and I dont know anybody who worships Lenin, Marx or any other communist. Have you ever considered that you are the one being duped by your media and not us liberals?

Comment

Oh, from a paragon of right wing hate sites, like the Seattle TImes:
                http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...-very-fremont/

Lindsay Laney says, “Love him or hate him, he’s as much a part of Fremont as the rest of our art. We dress him up in a tutu for gay pride.
                So the Left in America demands that statues of men, including Washington and Jefferson, who played significant roles in our history, be torn down, but a man directly responsible for the deaths of almost a quarter of a million, some by poison gas, celebrates him.
                The Bolshevik forces used chemical weapons "from end of June 1921 until apparently the fall of 1921", by direct order from the leadership of Red Army and from the Communist Party. (i.e., Lenin) Publications in local Communist newspapers openly glorified liquidations of "bandits" with the poison gas.Seven concentration camps were set up. At least 50,000 people were interned, mostly women, children, and the elderly - some of them sent to the camps as hostages. Each month 15 to 20 percent of inmates in the camps died.
                The Bolsheviks gradually quelled the uprising in the course of 1921. Antonov was killed in 1922 during an attempt to arrest him. Sennikov estimated the total losses among the population of Tambov region in 1920 to 1922 resulting from the war, executions, and imprisonment in concentration camps as approximately 240,000
                That number of peasants were murdered in just the Tambov Revolt alone, because they didn't want to starve when Communist troops confiscated their grain. The brutality of Communism, obvious in North Korea, China and Venezuela today, to name but a few, was documented in The Black Book of Communism.

Comment

So the Left in America demands that statues of men, including Washington and Jefferson, who played significant roles in our history, be torn down, but a man directly responsible for the deaths of almost a quarter of a million, some by poison gas, celebrates him.
                  So one person on CNN says they want to tear down a monument and now the entire left is demanding it? Come on. And there is a statue of Lenin somewhere so obviously all liberals worship the man and read Marx daily? Give me a break. You're making assumptions that are completely ridiculous. Should the Lenin statue be removed? Yeah, if we're removing confederate statues it only makes sense to remove the statue of a man responsible for thousands of deaths. Take it up with the statue's owners and the city of Fremont. I dont care either way about the Lenin statues or the confederate ones...

And while I wont argue about brutality in North Korea or Venezuela, the brutality in America eclipses the brutality in China in many ways.

Comment

As a follow up:
                    http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/tech-inve...ue-in-seattle/
                    As many American cities eliminate Confederate monuments amid a wave of protests, a tech venture capitalist is asking if it’s time to pull down a 16-foot tall statue of communist dictator Vladimir Lenin in a Seattle neighborhood that has become a tech hub, with offices for Google and Adobe and the headquarters of Getty Images, among others.
                    http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017...erate-monument
                    As cities across America tear down Confederate monuments on public property, Mayor Ed Murray on Thursday called for the removal of the Fremont Lenin statute and a memorial for Confederate soldiers in Lake View Cemetery. Both monuments are on private property.

Comment

I have a friend who has worked in China, and I can't say where and risk his life. I can't even hint about what he does, but it is not related to working for our gov in any way. He speaks Mandarin and several other dialects so well he often taken to be a native Chinese on the phone. In his travels around China he hears what the Chinese say about him when they think he can't understand them. Their pervasive racist attitudes, he says, is the worst he has seen in his travels around Asia and the world. Their feelings of superiority are deeply embedded into their culture.

The Marxist leadership has no concern for the well-being of the people and allowed slave labor conditions at Apple and other factories.

While you consider America abusive name another country that has donated more aid and help around than America. Our Leftist in the media, Hollywood and various political offices always ignore the fact that Black ghettos in the inner cities have been under Democrat control for the last 50 years, yet they always blame Conservatives as the cause.

By the way, have you noticed in videos of Antifa riots that they wear black clothing and a black mask while carrying weapons of various sorts? It is especially revealing that they often give the Communist power fist salute and besides their flag one often sees red hammer and sickle flags along with posters quoting Marx, Lenin and Mao. Yet the media has taken to cropping out those repulsive parts in their photos and calling them "counter protesters".

The Far Left and Right are so removed from the center of the political circle that they've collided into each other on the backside and are indistinguishable in practice. One group wears black clothes and mask and the other wears white clothes and mask. That's the only real difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This just in: Vice Mag (vice.com) just stated "Let's blow up MtvRushmore"

Wikipedia reminds them that:
                        "On August 17, 2017, Vice through its Twitter account advocated blowing up Mount Rushmore in South Dakota which features the sculptured faces of four U.S. presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.[17] Per 18 U.S.C. § 2332b, a terroristic threat involving the conspiracy to "destroy or damage any structure, conveyance, or other real or personal property within the United States" is a class C felony punishable by 10 years imprisonment.[18]"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberal Groups on SPLC "Hate Map"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rvative-organ/

Oooops! sorry, not NOW...but when SPLC has ALL of the "mainstream" conservative groups on their map...

the only thing left...for the left...is to start adding LIBERAL groups that are not "sufficiently left" and therefore hateful.

It didn't take even TWO DAYS...for what I predicted below to BEGIN... so predictable...

woodsmoke
                          sigpic
                          Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

“Why is the Southern Poverty Law Center doing this? It’s simple. They want to vilify and isolate anyone that doesn’t agree with their very extremist leftist policy and ideology,” said Mr. Dacus. “This isn’t about defending civil rights; this is about attacking civil rights.”
                            That's why I was amazed when the SPLC's article included the possibility that Jason Kessler was an Obama supporter and Occupy protester before. While I was researching Jason Kessler I ran across Brian Gillmore. Interesting guy.

https://youtu.be/AwkqXF0Ul9A?t=110

Here is more on Gilmore.
                            Last edited by GreyGeek; Aug 18, 2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                              I have a friend who has worked in China, and I can't say where and risk his life. I can't even hint about what he does, but it is not related to working for our gov in any way. He speaks Mandarin and several other dialects so well he often taken to be a native Chinese on the phone. In his travels around China he hears what the Chinese say about him when they think he can't understand them. Their pervasive racist attitudes, he says, is the worst he has seen in his travels around Asia and the world. Their feelings of superiority are deeply embedded into their culture.
                              This has nothing to do with government brutality. And since we are comparing China and America, please dont forget that last week white supremacists marched through a city in America chanting Nazi slogans, wishing to commit mass genocide.

The Marxist leadership has no concern for the well-being of the people and allowed slave labor conditions at Apple and other factories.
                              Our leadership often has more concern for their profits than for our people and our corporations go overseas specifically seeking out slave like conditions.

While you consider America abusive name another country that has donated more aid and help around than America. Our Leftist in the media, Hollywood and various political offices always ignore the fact that Black ghettos in the inner cities have been under Democrat control for the last 50 years, yet they always blame Conservatives as the cause.
                              You say "Democrat control" as if the Democrats are operating them like the gestapo. Conservatives are blamed often for the problems because no city is a bubble. Things that happen in Washington affect everyone. Both parties are the problem in my opinion. Really, our society as a whole is the problem...

The Far Left and Right are so removed from the center of the political circle that they've collided into each other on the backside and are indistinguishable in practice. One group wears black clothes and mask and the other wears white clothes and mask. That's the only real difference.
                              Finally something we can agree on.

This just in: Vice Mag (vice.com) just stated "Let's blow up MtvRushmore"
                              The opinion of a single crazy person. Does not represent liberals as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
                                ... You say "Democrat control" as if the Democrats are operating them like the gestapo.
                                Conservatives haven't had a single thing to do with the operations of ghettos in major metropolitan areas. Even Michael Moore tweeted, “Flint has voted for Dems for 84 straight yrs. What did it get us?” Detroit, Camden, New Orleans, Chicago, Brooklyn, Compton, Atlanta, Gary, Baltimore, Miami, Flint, Oakland, Saint Louis, San Bernardino, South LA, Huston, Newark, Memphis and several other major metropolitan areas all have one thing in common: they've been under Democrat political control for decades. And their current ghetto status is ALWAYS someone else's fault, usually Conservatives who aren't even around or have any influence.

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
                                Conservatives are blamed often for the problems because no city is a bubble. Things that happen in Washington affect everyone. Both parties are the problem in my opinion. Really, our society as a whole is the problem...
                                They are blamed because they are the Left's scapegoat. The Left (Dems) keep promising freebies in exchange for votes and the citizens keep bellying up to the trough, but its always someone else's money. The Democrat politicians in those towns live high off the hog while their constituents remain trapped in poverty by the gov restrictions, regulations and taxation on businesses. That leaves them only criminal activities to make money. Read what people who have lived in those places say about them.
                                Last edited by GreyGeek; Aug 18, 2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X