X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grahm View Post
    […]
    Looks like Blur still works even if we set Contrast=False.
    […]
    If blur works has nothing to do with [ContrastEffect] being true or false.

You have to log out and in again for all of the changes to take effect every time you change anything (sorry I forgot to mention that above - added it).
    Debian KDE & LXQt • Kubuntu & Lubuntu • openSUSE KDE • Windows • macOS X
    Desktop: Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s • Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 13" • and others

get rid of Snap scriptreinstall Snap for release-upgrade scriptinstall traditional Firefox script

Comment

Thanks @clydoh , I will check

@SchwarzerKater

Thanks. If I may, enabling another Look and feel theme and coming back to the custom Breeze is also working. But you are right. Logout will be the right way to do it.

A trivial question, I got Splash screen come with breeze theme I copied. And tried to change rectangle > black to rectangle > blue, or another hex value. But whatever colour I input, it still shows the same black colour. Something somewhere is calling the colour black overriding the custom blue.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
        I completely forgot to mention some tweakability in the blur behind the transparency, via Desktop Effects, namely the... Blur one, which has some sliders to play with. Sometimes the Contrast effect can change the look of anything relating to text here as well.
        Thanks. I just tried. Blur is too weak in the default effect. It is almost see through even when we set Noise and Blur at " Strong ". Also, transparency does not affect the K Menu much. But it is nice to have a native option.

Comment

Working...
        X