Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, we're just glad we could help. We were all new to Linux once. GreyGeek and I have probably done more damage to Linux installs than we can (or care to) remember. Welcome the the Linux family and KFN. Stick around - someone is always here.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      Hey, we're just glad we could help. We were all new to Linux once. GreyGeek and I have probably done more damage to Linux installs than we can (or care to) remember. Welcome the the Linux family and KFN. Stick around - someone is always here.
      For sure! That's why I LOVE BTRFS! After stepping in a cow pie It's rollback feature allows me to easily clean my boots without having to do a total reinstall.

At 79 I can't believe how much I've forgotten about Linux and Kubuntu. It's like I've become a newbie again. The folks here on KFN have saved my bacon several times.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

How do I give you guys credit here for helping? I am not able to find a way to give a review or even say this answered solved my problem. You guys deserve credit.

Comment

Well, you could.. donate. Click image for larger version

Name:	icon_smile_firuli.gif
Views:	11
Size:	708 Bytes
ID:	644703 I did...
          Still, talking 'bout the Wine (yeah I've had a bit much tonight ;·)... I found a dark theme for Wine I really like

Comment

Originally posted by walk5 View Post
            How do I give you guys credit here for helping? I am not able to find a way to give a review or even say this answered solved my problem. You guys deserve credit.
            Go to your top of the page, click the Thread Tools button, and then "Mark this thread as solved"
            But there is no way to specify what or where the solution was, unless you edit your first post and point to the post # where it was solved. . We ain't too picky, and we don't really care about getting credit.

Comment

Working...
            X